Thursday, October 26, 2006

Way to go Paul

I'm posting a link to a story about my buddy Paul. Paul and I go way back to the mid eighties as in the Mick's Quail Inn eighties. About two years ago Paul and I started riding together. I wish I could keep up with him on his schedule and do some of these events but a)I just can't keep up with the training and b)I damned near drowned doing the Spud Triathlon and have been gun shy ever since. I did finish but I was dead last in the swimming event. I'm just not a strong open water swimmer. I can swim laps until the cows come home but I get in the open water and I freeze up. I'll stick to running and biking, thank you very little.

Anyway, I'm really proud of Paul and he is an inspiration to anyone who thinks they can't do it.

  • Story Here
  • No comments: